Sunday, September 2, 2012

Clara: Episode 4

1. Clara recently learned a little bit about hypnosis and also how to snap.  So, she was all set to try out her new skills.  "Daddy" Clara began one night," Look at my finger". She began to move her finger in the standard hypnosis pendulum like swinging movement. "You are getting sleepy! You are getting very sleepy."
Judd decided to play along and eventually closed his eyes.
Gasp! "It worked!  When I snap my fingers you will open your eyes.  You will not remember anything."

Silence.

More silence.

And more silence.

Then, a frightened cry, "Oh no!  I can't make my fingers snap. I've hypnotized Daddy and he's going to be asleep FOREVER!"

2. Clara:  Mommy I've been feeling really itchy today.  I think I've been around too many men.  Do you think I need some allergy medicine?
Me: No.  I think you should just stay away from the men.

3. This one was relayed from my friend and one of my few blog followers- Natalie. She had brought us some goodies the night before.


  • At church, Clara said "You know the thing I asked my mom if I could have some of when you were there yesterday?"
    Natalie 'yes' 
    Clara replied "Was it you who brought that over?
    Natalie" 'yes' "GASP! THANK YOU!( 
    giving Natalie a huge hug.) That kind of bread is my FAVORITE KIND OF MUFFIN!"
  • Then Dustin (Natalie's husband) complimented her dress and said it was the prettiest dress he'd ever seen, and she said, "Thanks. Except for this.." and was pulling the neckline out and for some reason looking down at her bare chest. Then she said, "There's something red in here.." and pulled out a little piece of something and looked at it for a second then popped it in her mouth- "Mmm! It's a Swedish Fish!"


4. Clara,"Mommy I am 100% sure about that, except I'm not certain.  I don't really know, but I'm definitely 100% sure"


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha these are so great! I made it on your blog woooo! She is soooo funny!

    ReplyDelete