Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Armor of God

Sometimes dreams become reality. That happened for me when Jennette Booth offered to write a song for Stake Conference last January.  I told her I thought I could come up with some words. Writing seriously is a dream of mine. Luckily, praying and reading scriptures really does work to be guided by the Holy Ghost, and I was given the words to express what is dear to my heart and dear to the hearts of many parents. We want to protect our children as they head out into the world each day. As I studied and pondered the message that these kids need, I knew that what they need is the power of prayer, scripture study, and following the commandments of God.  Every day.  Every day.  Every day.  Jennette  recently put together a beautiful video of her talented children singing our song, featuring her own artwork.  I cannot watch/listen without crying.  Please take 3 minutes and enjoy the simple message about the Armor of God.


Click this link to be taken to the YouTube video.
The Armor of God


And if you like it, please share.

Sheet music can be purchased at :
Armor of God Sheet Music


Visit Jennette's facebook page:
SoundBooth


and check out her FREE arrangements!
free music by SoundBooth



p.s. I'm not sharing this to make money, cause I'm not making money off of it.  I'm sharing it because I think you will LOVE this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment